Friday, January 06, 2006

Who Knew Mommy Bloggers Could Be This HOT!

Do you know that I get AT LEAST one hit every day from someone doing a web search for "Slutty Moms"? All because I once mentioned that my other blog was named "Slutty Moms" or some such obnoxious comment.

Think how disappointed the searcher must be when they click over here and get to hear about whatever cute thing my child did or my diatribe on how I was mad at the buttinski lady at the store.

Perhaps I could build up my online following if I mentioned more risque content regularly, like how my teething toddler abuses my nipples and how I enjoy house cleaning naked (ha!) or something.

But instead you just will get to hear about how I had food poisoning last night, delerium, a high fever and some seriously sexy fecal incontinence. Let's see what kind of searchers hit on that phrase!

No comments: