Wednesday, January 11, 2006

King of All Media

Forget Howard Stern. Gabe is The King of All Media.

He can control all of the electronic equipment in the house better than most of his babysitters.

He is so techno-savvy that he seized my camera in the car last week and took a film series I believe he would have titled: "My chronicle of My Sisters Watching Baby Einstein" in which there was a frame by frame accounting for each new scene on the TV interspersed with shots of his sisters in their respective car seats. I didn't even know he did this. (Bad Mama.) Here are a few highlights. I've deleted the shots of the TV screen. Sorry. (You're not missing much. Yellow car. Candle. Kinetic device. Overwrought children leaping about.)




He is a modern genius boy, but that doesn't stop him from enjoying Shark Boy and Lava Girl 3-D old school style with the 3-D glasses and all on a regular basis. (Seen here with Mom.)


And tonight, while waiting for his dinner, he chose to watch a TiVOed performance by U2 and cranked the volume WAAY up without any prompting. He's too smart for his own good. Except he thinks U2's guitarist is called "The Hedge".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooohh, a photo essay. I think maybe Gabe has the makings of a future photojournalist! Good going Gabe!