Friday, January 20, 2006

To Whom It May Concern

I might as well admit it: I'm gonna suck for the next week. Or month.

Due to glorious company invading my new home.

And they really are glorious. This week brought Banana Girl and Honey Babe (who walks and talks now and is barely a babe) along with my Dad, Papa Greg. We have been running around like dervishes, sightseeing (the Georgia Aquarium again! That's three times this week! Eeek! And three exclamation marks in a row! Blogging is for alarmists!) and shopping and whatnot.

Papa Greg leaves next week but Banana and Honey Girl stay until Quin's birthday in mid-February. Then Kris will visit for a few days with her little bundle of baby love. And finally my mom, Nonny, will arrive a few days later and be here into early March. Since the computer is located in the guest bedroom, there may be limited blogging. But I will be heaven, hangin' with my Peeps! Whoo hoo!

No comments: