Monday, September 26, 2005

Just Picture Me Floating Down A River In A Small Boat

Are ya'll beginning to wonder if I am still alive down here in the Southland?

Are you hearing the theme song from Deliverance when you check my blog and continue to see the same old posts?

(Ta ta twang twang twang twang twang twang twang)

I am unavailable for real postage. Must. Unpack.

This homemaking, it's like a compulsion which practically keeps me from sleeping.

Plus the Governor cancelled school on Monday and Tuesday because Bushy said we should conserve. Go figure. So, I have all three children to contend with all day. Just when I am getting used to only having two kids from 8 to 3 and am starting to groove on it...boom! The Guv cancels school. Conserve this. I've got work to do.

(Ta ta twang twang twang twang twang twang twang)

And also, you CANNOT buy any booze in Georgia on Sundays. Because of God.

(Ta twang twang twang twang twang twang twang)

I gotta go now. First I don't post, and then I finally get on the computer and all this subversive commentary begins running out of me. It's so unlike me, right? Oh well. I gotta go now.

(Twangity twangity twangity twangity........)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you crack me up. good luck with all of that. and no booze on sundays? I thought only connecticut was like that with their "blue laws" ... but apparently there are other conservative states as well! :-P

Anonymous said...

Obviously you have to stock up before the weekend. Have fun unpacking! The only reason I stay in this arm pit town is fear of packing/unpacking.