Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Cavalry's Coming! The Cavalry's Coming!

T minus 15 hours to Hubby's arrival to help out with the big move.

Banana Girl and her strapping Banana Man will arrive early tomorrow afternoon to bring back my Quin and help with the final push to pack and disassemble weird crap that I don't know why I have or cannot find an appropriate container in which it should be packaged.

The big moving container/truck thingy comes in the morning and I get to direct its placement on my own. Wheeee! Moving is waaay much fun! I also got to pick up boxes from the box lady and from the liquor store and from the grocery store and from the box lady again and I may have to go back to the liquor store tomorrow because I keep. Running. Out. Dammit.

And I've lost the tape dispenser again. And Gabe has done something with my big sharpie marking pen which he covets greatly and has undoubtedly hidden in some secret and special place I will discover ten minutes after I laboriously label the last frickin' box. He has been running all over "labeling" boxes with a crayola washable marker but a crayola just doesn't carry the same gravitas a big ole sharpie wields, and he knows it. He has marker envy. And now I can't find my sharpie. Curses!

It's late. I'm crazy with moving overload. I am going to run away now. Can someone please find me a sharpie by 7 am tomorrow?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mar said...

spam spam spam spam spammity spam spam spam spam!

Anna Banana said...

The cavalry is here! The cavalry is here!
hi.