Saturday, October 29, 2005

You Wanna See Something REALLY Spooky?

This is exactly what Gabe will look like if he becomes a Goth Teen. Eeeek! (Just like his Mom, back in the day. Awww!)


We went to "Spooky Science Night" at his school and he copped a typical cool kid attitute and didn't want to wear his costume. He perked up at my idea of scary black eye makeup.


As I was applying the makeup, he squeezed his eyes shut and squirmed and whined and protested that I was TOUCHING HIS EYES! I tried to explain that you can only make "black eyes" by touching the eyes with makeup and had to fight with him to finish the second eye.


After he viewed these digital images outside his school he said, "Black eyes, yuck!" and I said, "Tough, suffer."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One year my son wanted a mohawk for halloween. He let his hair grow all summer and we did it the night before so it would be a real suprise. For Halloween we gelled it all up with colored gel. He tried so hard to look tough, he wore black, and even a dog collar around his neck, but I kept saying he was the only kid who could make a mowahk look cute.

Ditto for Gabe and the whole goth thing.