Monday, October 24, 2005

Photo Week Entry 2: Fat Lip

Quin fell down so many times yesterday I think she may be brain damaged. Seriously. She was wandering around crying "I bonked my head" at least 20 times yesterday.


At one point Hubby was mowing the lawn and I was going to the bathroom and my neighbor came into my house carrying Quin because she was crying and BLEEDING all over my driveway. She had split her lip pretty good. This is how it looked a few hours later. It looks about the same today. Poor little pitiful chicken baby.

1 comment:

lijhe said...

I tell you, I'm surprised all my kids aren't brain-damaged and deformed from all the accidents they've had. Willow did the same thing a few months ago to her lip, plus she had a black eye. It was awful, I didn't want to take her out for fear of people thinking I was abusing her. But they heal up so fast and so perfectly, so you would never know they had been hurt. What amazingly tough creatures they are.