Monday, February 06, 2006

And Now I Shall Taunt You a Second Time

For Those Dying To Know: Yes. I am now gainfully employed. I got the job.

I will begin working (full time, mind you) in just two weeks.

Eeep! (more on this later)

I cannot, however, tell you much of anything about my job. My employers know I have a blog and have expressly (and kindly) informed me that I am NOT allowed to blog about my job. Duh.

To be honest, I could probably tell you what my new job title is (beside the honorary: She Who Is All Knowing and Excessively Cute To Boot), but I am going to err on the side of caution and just say that I will be in a supervisory role within an institution of higher learning. But I am not teaching. I will be using the skills my children have helped me hone over the past six years and I can't wait to put someone into time out. God help 'em!

So, call me if this is not enough detailed information for you. If you don't have my number...you don't really need to know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Finally:) We've been waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

I guess you picked the right out fit, AND completely impressed them with your vast knowledge and bubbly personality.

Congrats.

Today I am completely sure that there are hidden messages in to me in your word verification and it is creeping me out.

Kevin & Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kevin & Ellie said...

Congratulations Mary!
You will be such an asset-someone with actual first hand knowledge and experience. I can't believe how big all the children look! The blog and picture of Ribh's breastfeeding strike are priceless.

We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what the reaction is when you tell one of your underlings at work, "I want to squish your brain!"
Let me know.