Monday, June 04, 2007

Haiku and Rock

This weekend we went to see Sassy's band play at a local pub. One thing led to another and the result: the best damn haiku ever written in O'Leary's Pub. To wit:










your lips and my mouth
meet in clandestine violence
bumping teeth, we laugh




guitar solos make
me offer an "o" face to
all, secret revealed




scribbling haikus
drunken verses in the dark
synapses don't fire




swimming pool beckons
limpid chasms of drunkness
silken limbs afloat



force is strong with him
Jedi paduan learns much
star wars I have seen




i'm not too drunk yet
i'm still not smoking tonight
waiting for drinkage




my transexual
girlfriend does it all for me
like juicy TETRIS



Can you figure out who wrote what?






Cute picture of kids and family tomorrow.

No comments: